Word of Thanks (Part 6)

On this sixth Word of Thanks entry, like the usual, I am extremely grateful to everyone’s support for myblog. My thank-yous go to those netizens who kept on sharing my articles to their friends. It has been my pleasure to be featured on the following Facebook groups who featured my articles:

Thanks to our friends at Pinoy Nostalgia TV!

University of San Carlos in Cebu features my article on Martial Law. 

Watchdog West Philippine Sea / Scarborough Watch features my article, "To Whom Does Scarborough Shoal Belong?"
And if I may insert this one, about two weeks ago, Iligan City celebrated “Diyandi Festival” and thanks to our friends at the Iligan Bloggers Society, some of my kababayans where able to pay the city a five-day visit. I was able to squeeze my time to meet up with South Cotabato website admin and friend, Reynard “Nanardxz” Navarro and Doc Remo Aguilar of TacurongCity.net.ph. I certainly enjoyed their company as part of introducing them to the city. I was also able to see IBS members and other bloggers from various parts of the archipelago, too.
L-R: Doctor Remo Aguilar, me, and Reynard Navarro at
Rene’s Diner and Pension House at Mahayahay, Iligan City.
My heartfelt thanks also go to the Tacurong City’s Talakudong 2012 Feature Writing Contest. I’m one of the three winners (and the only non-Tacurongnon to be selected by the judges). My 3rd place article can be found here
 

And saving one of the most memorable for last, thanks to fellow scholars Anna Issabele C. Amores and Janina Marie C. Capistrano of the University of the Philippines – Diliman in citing my article for their thesis entitled Pills Be With You: A Comparative Content Analysis of the Coverage of Reproductive Health Bill Issues by the Philippine Daily Inquirer and the Philippine Star from 2008 – 2010. These B.A. Journalism students graduated just this April. This maybe late but I am extending my congratulations, still. (Their thesis can be accessed here

Buti naman at hindi Sinotto. :)
Thanks to UP scholars Anna Amores and Janina Capistrano who cited my blog as a reference to their thesis last April.
Thanks to our friends in Tumblr, too!
To our readers from Multiply, salamat din po!
Thanks to everyone who supported my articles. I wouldn't have made this without my faithful readers. A few peeks and the blog will be crossing its 100,000th view. Shukran. Maraming Salamat po!

Comments