Word of Thanks #14: Vlog Videos and first International Nomination

Hello everyone! I know that it's been quite some time since I've posted an entry here on my blog. I've been quite busy in conceptualizing and producing the vlog episodes and add to that, in getting both ends meet.



It has been great in the past couple of months. I had the opportunity of sharing my thoughts with a French journalist, Chloe, over a cup of coffee. Her insights on politics and society impressed me a lot.

For the past months, as well, it seemed that our YouTube reach for our channel grew in a significant way. In fact, last week, we've just crossed the 1,000th follower-limit. Thank you so much for the patronage.

The first teaser for my YouTube channel back in Q1 of this year.
And maybe, to top this episode of Word of Thanks is my heartfelt thanks to my friends, family, readers and followers.

Two (2) of my articles were nominated for the 2016 Philippine American Press Club's PLARIDEL AWARDS  (Excellence in Filipino American Journalism) for the editorial and entertainment categories. I'll be one in spirit with fellow journalists for the said event next week in Kalayaan Hall, 447 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA, United States.

This is my first international nomination for an award. I am grateful to my The Global Filipino family. Thank you so much to the organizers at mabuhay po tayong lahat!

Comments